When To Use An Affidavit For Change Of Name Of Minor?
An affidavit for change of name of minor is intended for a minor child whose name has to be changed/corrected. The minor’s parent(s) has to make this affidavit. (Mother/Father)
What To Include In The Name Change Affidavit For Minor?
An Affidavit For Change of Name of Minor has to include the details listed below:
- Name, Age and Address of parent making the affidavit
- Spouse’s name (if the minor’s father is making the affidavit then mention mother’s name and vice versa)
- Name, date of birth and place of birth of the minor
- Old name and new name of the minor
- Reason for name change
- Signature of the deponent
- Date of making the affidavit