What is TCS Non criminal Affidavit ?
TCS non criminal affidavit need to submit before joining with the signature and attested by Notary public in a Rs. 100 Non judicial Stamp paper.
What documents to be notarized before joining TCS?
The document to be notarized for joining TCS as a fresher are:-
- Non criminal affidavit (NCA).
- Birth certificate in English (if your birth certificate is in regional language).
- Educational Gap Affidavit ( if you have any educational gap in your educational career )
Carry your service agreement, but it needn’t be notarized.
Non-Criminal Affidavit Needs to be Notarized
Medical certificate duly signed by a Medical Practitioner.
TCS Non-Criminal Affidavit
You need to get it done on Rs. 100 Stamp paper. The whole contents of what needs to be typed/printed are given by TCS in their annexure. You are advised not to modify or delete any contents of the agreement whether or not it is applicable to you.
All pages of a notarized document should bear the seal of the attesting notary. Other notarial acts may require the seal and signatures on every page certifying the capacity in which the notary has affixed his seal and signatures.
Guidelines to complete TCS Non-Criminal Affidavit
- Please type the first page of the Service Agreement on a `100 stamp paper and attach the same to the remaining pages of the service agreement as given.
- If `100 stamp paper is not available, use two `50 stamp papers. Type the first two pages of the Service Agreement on a `50 stamp paper and attach the same to the remaining pages of the service agreement as given.
- The stamp paper should be purchased in your name. In case the non-judicial Stamp papers in your name are not available, Notarization of the Non-Criminal Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp issued by the name of a licensed Advocate is allowed.
- In case the Stamp Paper of the above mentioned denominations are not available, Franking the service agreement on a non–judicial stamp is allowed.
- E–Stamping of the Service Agreement is allowed if it is available for non–judicial stamp.
There are no reviews yet.