What is TCS education gap Affidavit?
TCS education gap affidavit is required to submit to the TCS authority before joining.
What documents to be notarized before joining TCS?
The document to be notarized for joining TCS as a fresher are:-
- Non criminal affidavit (NCA).
- Birth certificate in English (if your birth certificate is in regional language).
- Educational Gap Affidavit ( if you have any educational gap in your educational career )
Carry your service agreement, but it needn’t be notarized.
Non-Criminal Affidavit Needs to be Notarized
Medical certificate duly signed by a Medical Practitioner.
When to submit TCS Education Gap Affidavit?
- If the employee has a gap in education for a period of six or more months, then the employee is required to submit a GAP certificate that is notarized , made on a ` 100 stamp paper states the employee’s name, year of GAP and the reason for GAP.
- In case of medical reasons, copy of the medical certificate attested by a gazetted officer must be attached to the affidavit. GAP Affidavit is to be made in English and the original is to be submitted along with the BGC form at the time of joining.
What is gap affidavit for TCS?:
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps, if any, during your academic and/or work experience. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
Dhiren Kumar Dalai –