What documents to be notarized before joining TCS?
The document to be notarized for joining TCS as a fresher are:-
- Non criminal affidavit (NCA).
- Birth certificate in English (if your birth certificate is in regional language).
- Educational Gap Affidavit ( if you have any educational gap in your educational career )
Carry your service agreement, but it needn’t be notarized.
Non-Criminal Affidavit Needs to be Notarized
Medical certificate duly signed by a Medical Practitioner.
TCS Service Agreement
You need to get it done on Rs. 100 Stamp paper. The whole contents of what needs to be typed/printed are given by TCS in the joining annexure. You are advised not to modify or delete any contents of the agreement whether or not it is applicable to you.
Next, this Agreement is furnished by a Surety. This surety can be anyone (parents, relatives, neighbors) who is an Income Tax payee.
The documents that are required with this Service Agreement :
1. A copy of PAN of your surety.
2. IT returns form
3. Surety Verification Form.
Surety Verification form needs to be attested by a Gazetted Officer or any manager of a nationalized bank.
Also, you may submit a copy of Surety’s passport in lieu of Surety Verification Form.
Guidelines to complete Service Agreement.
- Please type the first page of the Service Agreement on a `100 stamp paper and attach the same to the remaining pages of the service agreement as given.
- If `100 stamp paper is not available, use two `50 stamp papers. Type the first two pages of the Service Agreement on a `50 stamp paper and attach the same to the remaining pages of the service agreement as given.
- The stamp paper should be purchased in your name. In case the non-judicial Stamp papers in your name are not available, Notarization of the Non-Criminal Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp issued by the name of a licensed Advocate is allowed.
- In case the Stamp Paper of the above mentioned denominations are not available, Franking the service agreement on a non–judicial stamp is allowed.
- E–Stamping of the Service Agreement is allowed if it is available for non–judicial stamp